We are delighted to announce that we have been nominated for the Liebster Award.
For those of you who do not know, a Liebster Award is an award given and received by Bloggers to recognise each other’s work. It really helps bloggers to not only connect with other bloggers but to help new blogs to gain recognition.
We have been nominated by the amazing Danielle from Littleblonddanielle. Danielle is also a travel blogger who is quite new to blogging so make sure you go check out her page and give her a follow. Share the love people!
We would like to kindly thank Danielle for this nomination.
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award
- Display the Award on your blog
- Answer the 10 questions received by the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 5-10 other blogs and make sure you inform them via social media
- Come up with 10 new questions of your own to ask your nominated bloggers
Our answers to Danielle’s questions
1. What’s your best memory of travelling?
Our first trip to Paris together was by far our favourite memory so far. We picked many reason but mainly the fun and good laugh we had in Paris particularly the funny times on the tour bus
2. What’s your worst memory of travelling?
Nothing so far.
3. What is your life back home like?
It’s very busy. Both of us work full time while attending college and also while blogging which includes writing, photography, social media etc. So life at home can be hectic at times but we always find time to chill out and spend time together which is very important.
4. What is your favorite thing you ever learned from a family member?
For both of us it would be advice: be to relax and do not stress as what is meant for you won’t pass you by and another favourite thing we have learned from a family member in terms of advice is to see the world as it has a lot to offer.
5. If you would have to choose one place to live in for the rest of your live, what would it be?
For Bryan: Tuscany
For Nicole: Paris
6. Would you recommend people to visit wherever you from and why (not)?
We would recommend Ireland for a visit as it has a lot to offer, fun people, great culture and beautiful scenery. We would recommend parts of Northern Ireland, Galway and Kerry.
7. Why did you start blogging?
To share our stories, to help others with their travels and also to document our travel memories so that we always will have something to look back on when we are older.
8. What are 5 things your friends would tell me if I asked them to describe you?
Bryan: fun, laid back, calm under pressure, passionate about his interests and hard working.
Nicole: loving, passionate about blogging, fun, very organised, loves to travel.
9. In your opinion, what makes a blog interesting to read?
When you share personal experiences through your blog. That for us is very important.
10. Name 5 things on your bucket list that aren’t places to travel to.
- For Bryan, going to the North London Darby.
- For Nicole, swim in crystal clear blue water
- For both, go to a Michelin Star restaurant
- For both, get in a hot air balloon
- For both, walk alongside giraffes
So we have come up with our own list of nominees. We really enjoy reading these blogs and we hope you have fun with this award.
1. Kat at The Fork in the Road
2. Laura at Alauraborealis
3. Amanda at The Chatterbox Diaries
4. Janine at Janine’s Little World
5. Diane at Travels with Diane
6. Stu at London Wlogger
Our questions to our nominees are:
- Where are you from?
- What do you love most about the city you live in?
- What is your favourite place you have been to so far and why?
- What is the best travel experience you have had?
- What is the worst travel experience you have had?
- Why did you start blogging and how long have you been blogging now?
- If you could move anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What are your hobbies and interests outside of blogging?
- What is your favourite blog post you have written?
- What is your dream job?
Again, thanks to Danielle for the nomination and do not forget to check out all the blogs featured in this post! They are amazing blogs and we love following their stories daily.
Nicole and Bryan